Game: Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
Genre: Adventure / Action
Number of players: 1
Plateform: XBOX ONE / PS4 / PC
Game Engine: Anvil (Internal tools)
During this project, I held the position of Level Designer and Mission Designer.
Concept: London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technologies once thought impossible. Opportunities created during this time period have people rushing to London to engage in this new world. A world no longer controlled by kings, emperors, politicians or religion, but by a new common denominator: money.
■ Was in charge of designing and scripting 1 main mission (Gang War Sequence 3) and 3 side missions (2 Cargo Hijack and Fight Club in Whitechapel) of the game.
- Writing the Mission Design Document (MDD).
- Designing 2 open world sub districts (Mile End and Spitafield) in Whitechapel district.
- Integration of multiple city design features in the sub districts:
- Parkour Integration
- Crowd Composition and Density
- Crowd Stations
- Toy Spawners
- Elevators Placement
- Ecosystem Guard Faction
- Hidding Spot and Leap of Faith.
- Tweaking the navigation flow with level artist.
- Debugging my missions and all the side missions.
- Helping the 1K missions team to upgrade, polish their missions and debugging.
- Assisting at the playtest sessions on my maps to focus problems of understanding, navigation and fun.
- Helping new level designer on the intern editor Anvil.
The missions I worked on are listed below.
SEQUENCE 03: “Gang War Whitechapel”
DREADFUL CRIMES: “The Mystery Of Twice Dead Professor!”
DREADFUL CRIMES: “Conjuring Up A Killing!”
DREADFUL CRIMES: “Next Stop Murder!”
DREADFUL CRIMES: “The Case Of The Conflicted Courtship”
DREADFUL CRIMES: “The Fiend Of Fleet Street”